*To apply for this job please complete the form below (or find it here).
Legacy Counseling Service, PLLC has employment opportunities available for a licensed mental health professional (LPC, LCSW, LMFT, Psy.D. or Ph.D.) who has competency providing therapy for trauma, anxiety, and depression in adolescents and/or adults. Providers who have specialized training in marital therapy is also a plus. This is a full-time employee position for a minimum of 20 client hours/week. The ideal candidate will be able to work at least one evening per week, and/or one half-day weekend.
Legacy Counseling Service offers competitive pay, flexible scheduling, health care stipend, supplemental health benefits, and many more benefits.
Legacy Counseling Service is a group mental health practice and we accept commercial insurance plans. We are located in southwest Broken Arrow and easily accessible to various communities around the Tulsa metro area. Many clients choose to work with therapists at Legacy Counseling because of our comfort level with discussing issues of spirituality and how this helps or hinders them in meeting their goals. Before applying please review Legacy’s practice and values at www.legacycounselingservice.com
Our MISSION is to provide excellent mental health counseling and customer service to help clients improve their quality of life so they can find hope, joy, and connection with what they value most.
Our VALUES are:
- EXCELLENCE: providing mental health treatment that is evidence-based by focusing on clinical expertise, best research evidence, and client values and preferences
- INTEGRITY: being honest about what we provide; holding ourselves accountable to consistent ethical standards
- AUTHENTICITY: being honest, direct, and open about our values so clients can make informed decisions about choosing to work with us
- PERSONAL GROWTH: participating in activities that enhance our awareness and value-based decisions in regard to our identity, relationships, and spirituality.
The office is equipped with a comfortably furnished therapy space, furnished waiting area with coffee/tea/water bar, security cameras in the commons area, ADA compliant bathroom, HIPAA compliant fax, phone, and email service, administrative services to answer incoming calls, register new clients, and schedule appointments; electronic health records system (EHR; Therapy Appointment software) with integrated credit card processing/insurance claim filing, chart documentation, online client scheduling capability, and referral fax service for improved continuity of care between the mental health provider and the referral source. Legacy is a “paperless office” and a HIPAA compliant email and online storage space is provided, in addition to the EHR. This position requires you to have your own electronic devices (BYOD policy) including a laptop/desktop computer for writing client notes, having virtual meetings with the scheduling/billing coordinator and offering telehealth as needed, and a cell phone for taking/making calls as needed. Online marketing, including a well-ranking website presence, online advertising, a strong social media presence, and relational marketing through networking meetings, involvement in the BA Chamber of Commerce, and marketing to existing referral sources. We have a great reputation in the community and consistently average over 45 new clients per month.
Responsibilities/Essential Job functions
- The applicant must be able to manage their clinical and business-building activities relatively independent of clinical or administrative oversight.
- Applicants who are confident in their clinical decision-making and skill set, and who can formulate and complete action steps towards business-building goal attainment will be successful at building their caseload.
- An established client base with established referral sources is helpful but not necessary.
- The applicant must be available to see clients a minimum of 20 hours per week.
- The applicant will be encouraged to do some minimal marketing of their services (e.g, blogging, video blogging, face to face meetings with existing and potential referral sources, etc). Coaching to learn how to do these activities is provided if the employee desires.
- Physical requirements: be able to sit for an extended period of time (minimum 1 hour with a short break between client sessions), able to reach overhead to get supplies when needed and hold weight of up to 10lbs.
- The applicant must have a laptop/desktop computer and cell phone in order to write client notes/bill for services, provide telehealth as needed, and have a means of communicating with the team.
- The applicant must be familiar with Google Suites products and/or be willing to learn how to use these products and other online service-related products.
The applicant must have an LPC, LCSW, LMFT, Psy.D. or Ph.D.
Independently licensed for at least 2 years.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $45.00 – $55.00 per hour
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Flexible Schedule
- Life Insurance
- Professional Development Assistance
- Vision Insurance
Before applying please review Legacy’s practice and values at www.legacycounselingservices.com. If interested please complete the initial online application form below (or click here).