*To apply for this job please complete the form below (or find it here).
Legacy Counseling Service is a group mental health practice and we accept commercial insurance plans. We are located in southwest Broken Arrow and easily accessible to various communities around the Tulsa metro area. Many clients choose to work with therapists at Legacy Counseling because of our comfort level with discussing issues of spirituality and how this helps or hinders them in meeting their goals.
Our MISSION is to provide excellent mental health counseling and customer service to help clients improve their quality of life so they can find hope, joy, and connection with what they value most.
Our VALUES are:
- EXCELLENCE: providing mental health treatment that is evidence-based by focusing on clinical expertise, best research evidence, and client values and preferences
- INTEGRITY: being honest about what we provide; holding ourselves accountable to consistent ethical standards
- AUTHENTICITY: being honest, direct, and open about our values so clients can make informed decisions about choosing to work with us
- PERSONAL GROWTH: participating in activities that enhance our awareness and value-based decisions in regard to our identity, relationships, and spirituality.
Legacy Counseling Service, PLLC has employment opportunities available for a licensed mental health professional (LPC, LCSW, LMFT, Psy.D. or Ph.D.). This is not a contract position. The ideal candidate will be able to work in the evenings and/or on the weekends (although 2 full days during the week may also be available) have experience treating trauma, and be trained in EMDR.
The office is equipped with a comfortably furnished therapy space, furnished waiting area with coffee/tea/water bar, security cameras in the commons area, ADA compliant bathroom, HIPAA compliant fax, phone, and email service, administrative services to answer incoming calls, register new clients, and schedule appointments; electronic health records system (Therapy Appointment software) with integrated credit card processing/insurance claim filing, chart documentation, online client scheduling capability, and referral fax service for improved continuity of care between the mental health provider and the referral source. Online marketing, including a well-ranking website presence, online advertising, a strong social media presence, and relational marketing through networking meetings, involvement in the BA Chamber of Commerce, and marketing to existing referral sources. We have a great reputation in the community and consistently average over 45 new clients per month.
Responsibilities/Essential Job functions
- The applicant must be able to manage their clinical and business-building activities relatively independent of clinical or administrative oversight.
- Applicants who are confident in their clinical decision-making and skill set, and who can formulate and complete action steps towards business-building goal attainment will be successful at building their caseload.
- An established client base with established referral sources is helpful but not necessary.
- The mental health provider must be available to see clients a minimum of 20 hours per week.
- The applicant will be encouraged to do some minimal marketing of their services (e.g, blogging, video blogging, face to face meetings with existing and potential referral sources, etc). Coaching to learn how to do these activities is provided if the employee desires.
- Physical requirements: be able to sit for an extended period of time (minimum 1 hour with a short break between client sessions), able to reach overhead to get supplies when needed and hold weight of up to 10lbs.
The applicant must have an LPC, LCSW, LMFT, Psy.D. or Ph.D.
Independently licensed for at least 2 years.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status
Before applying please review Legacy’s practice and values at www.legacycounselingservices.com. If interested please complete the initial online application form below (or click here).