We are Hiring Mental Health Providers!
Complete the job application here:
Legacy Counseling Service has a wonderful opportunity for an in-office mental health therapist who is interested in seeing at least 20 clients per week. This position is for an Independent Contractor position at our Broken Arrow, Oklahoma office. Therapists interested in working at least 15 of the requested 20 clinical hours in the evenings and weekends are eligible for total bonus compensation. Potential for increased compensation after 1 year. Please complete the brief online application here: https://forms.gle/XTUnjcQ4kMsaxs2B7 so we can learn more about what you are looking for.
Our ideal candidate holds a current professional license (licensed mental health counselor, licensed marriage and family counselor, licensed clinical social worker, or Psychologist), has at least 1-3 years of experience counseling mental health clients, and is trained in EMDR, IFS, or other trauma-based therapies.
If you are looking for an Independent Contractor position, value independence while having systems and workflow structure in place, are a team player, communicates well with others on the team, enjoys providing therapy, and would like to earn a great income in only 3-4 days per week, please apply now by completing this brief online application: https://forms.gle/XTUnjcQ4kMsaxs2B7!
- Develop specific therapy plans with goals and objectives for individual patients.
- Reassess patient situations and provide appropriate follow-up care based on their current needs.
- Assess patients’ mental condition based on a review of medical information, interviews, observation, tests, and collaboration with other staff members
Refer patients and family members to community resources or to specialists as necessary.
- Assist with intervention for patients when a crisis occurs.
- Have confidence in their clinical decision-making and skill set, and can formulate and complete action steps toward business-building goal attainment will be successful at building their caseload.
- Write strong, intervention-based notes that would pass an insurance audit (we can teach this if necessary).
- Having an established client base with established referral sources is helpful but not necessary, as we have a high volume of client inquiries.
- Assist with marketing efforts for the candidate’s desired specialty services that are above and beyond 1:1 psychotherapy. This includes having a therapy directory website (e.g., Psychology Today, Therapy Tribe, etc.).
- Meet the following physical requirements: be able to sit for an extended period of time (minimum 1 hour with a short break between client sessions), able to reach overhead to get supplies when needed, and hold the weight of up to 10lbs
- Have a laptop/desktop computer and cell phone in order to write client notes and bill for services, provide telehealth as needed, and have a means of communicating with the team
- Willingness to learn basic Google Suite products and other online service-related products
- Establish an LLC in the state of Oklahoma (required to be an Independent Contractor)Qualifications:
- Possess excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, and great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Is attentive to details in regards to scheduling, collecting copays, and note writing.
- Has a master’s degree in counseling, psychology, or clinical social work.
- Has a minimum of 1-3 years of mental health experience in a clinical setting working independently under their own license.
- Has a current and unrestricted license as an LMFT, LPC, LCSW, Psy.D., or Ph.D. in the state of Oklahoma
- Ability to maintain a caseload of at least 20 clients per week
Please complete a brief online application here: https://forms.gle/XTUnjcQ4kMsaxs2B7 so we can learn more about what you are looking for.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $62,000.00 – $75,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Self-determined schedule
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
We offer “contactless check-in”, an in-office distancing of 6 feet, masks if requested, frequent cleaning, and telehealth if covered by insurance plans.
- Master’s (Required)
- Mental Health: 2 years (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- license for mental health counseling in Oklahoma (Required)
Work Location: One location
Complete the job application here:
About Legacy Counseling Service, PLLC
Located in Broken Arrow, OK, clients choose us due to our commitment to our values and comfort level with discussing spirituality. Our comfortable office, administrative team, and EHR system make the administrative aspects of the job easy.
Our values are EXCELLENCE (providing evidence-based treatments), INTEGRITY (being honest about what we provide; having consistent ethical standards), AUTHENTICITY (being honest, direct, and open about our values so clients can make informed decisions about working with us), and PERSONAL GROWTH (enhancing our awareness/value-based decisions regarding our identity, relationships, and spirituality).
Since our inception in 2016, we have grown exponentially and have a consistent referral stream! Awarded Woman-Owned Business of The Year in 2018 and Small Business of the Year in 2021 by the BA Chamber of Commerce, we are thriving, expanding, and ready to welcome new team members!
If you are a FULLY LICENSED PROVIDER and are interested in being considered for an independent contractor position, complete the initial online screening form below and also complete the formal application here:
Legacy Counseling Services, PLLC also has a TRAINING CLINIC in which we train pre-licensed LPC, LMFT, and LCSW candidates as well as doctoral practicum students.
Currently, we are NOT hiring any pre-licensed providers (updated Nov 2022).
The financial investment of clinical supervision for any pre-licensed provider is paid for by the candidate directly to the clinical supervisor, regardless of if the supervisor is employed by Legacy Counseling Services, PLLC, or is off-site. Legacy Counseling Services, PLLC does not pay the cost of your clinical supervision that is required, regardless of your employment status at Legacy Counseling Services, PLLC. Administrative (not clinical) supervision of all candidates is done by Christina Parks, LPC-S. and this IS a paid benefit of candidate employment at Legacy.
If you are looking for a primary clinical supervisor some options are Christina Parks, LPC-S, April Reeder, LPC-S, or Jordan Holmes, LMFT-S (Refuge Counseling).